Friday 14 May 2010

Woman Claims She Got Pregnant From 3D Film



The wife of a US Army soldier, Jennifer Stweart, claims she got pregnant by watching a 3D adult film while visiting friends in New York.

38-year-old Jennifer Stweart used the bizarre claims to explain to her husband why their child was black, despite the lovers being very much white skinned.

Jennifer Stewart said her child looks just like a black actor in the adult movie she claims to have watched in 3D with her east coast pals.

“A month after watching the movie, I started feeling dizzy and the results were positive,” Jennifer Stweart said.

Stewart also admits her marriage to the US military man who serves overseas could be in trouble: “Even though my husband believed in me, my marriage could be at risk. But he knows I’m faithful” she said.

Despite his wife’s bizarre explanation, Iraq US military man Erick Johnson said: “I see it as suspicious. The films in 3D are very real. With today’s technology, anything is possible.”

Sounds ridiculous and possibly fake but made me laugh anyway!


story taken from eyejabber.com


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark