Thursday 28 January 2010

Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives


No doubt this album being released on April 20th this year, it will do so with no big fanfare and probably fall below the radar. Shame that. I can understand though, there won't be songs about lollipops or some new dance craze, the content will no doubt be deeper than a child's paddling pool, plus proceeds of the album will go towards building schools in the Congo...I can see how this may put off the modern hip hop fan.

Anyway, with my usual cynicisms over, I am looking forward to this project and will definitely check it out when it's released. So far a few tracks have been released and here's one of my favourites that i've got on constant repeat right about now.

Nas & Damian Marley - As We Enter


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark