Friday 2 October 2009

The NOBO's (sorry I mean the MOBO's)


Many people were like "I'm not watching that joke awards"...

With that said the status of people's Facebooks really pointed out what the MOBO's is. Yeah a waste of time and money I say. Nobody takes this award show seriously.

Reggie Yates and Miss Keri (fine ass) Hilson presented the show and there was much to live up to as it was set in Scotland for the first time (spot the black people).

Former Destiny Child Kelly Rowland was not happy on the night (nor were the public who pay tv license), its been reported that she was not happy with the sound while she was performing When Love Takes Over, her song that made it to #1 in the UK charts. She said the poor sound had made her "work harder" and added: "What I will say is the Mobos owe me an apology! I was LIVID after the show!" (join the queue yeah)

To tell the truth the show must be fixed and I think I know how (who ever can make it or come to the event gets an award. Nah for real soon I can see an award been given out to the person who has attended the MOBO's the most.

The winners on the night were:

Best UK: N-Dubz (err so no Dizzee?)
Best Song: JLS (who are the judges as someone needs to be fired asap)
Best Album: N-Dubz (sorry just threw up) I don't even know one person who has this.. how, what and why?
Best DJ: Trevor Nelson (errrrrrrr please break down the word dj aka disc jockey becuase i thought this meant a DJ that can mix).
Best Hip Hop: Chipmunk (Are u crazy so the heavy weights as Jay-Z, Kanye etc don't get it but a young up and coming star with one album and plenty of youtube clips gets this).
Best R&B: Keri Hilson (like i said who ever is in the country gets an award but i'm not saying Miss Hilson has not earnt this.)

This is painful to write but I got to inform my people...

Best International: Beyonce (yeah maybe)
Best Video: Beyonce, Single Ladies (I've watched this video with speacil glasses lol)
Best Reggae: Sean Paul (I Swear he wins this all the time) Just give him the award lol

Question is why in Glasgow????????????


If you missed out (you didn't!) then click on the link below and have a cup of whatever and watch...



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

MsEsprit said...

Oh my god I totally agree! how the hell did some crappy lil kid win over the legend that is Kanye??!! And I was shockingly dissapointed with Ms Kelly's performance, I love her and everything but that was baaad! The whole night was a farce!


Share/Save/Bookmark