Wednesday 19 August 2009

Kevin Garnett x Chelsea FC x Adidas Basketball

First things first, just in case there's any dyslexic West Ham fans reading, calm down...this is NBA Star Kevin Garnett's name on a Chelsea shirt, not Alf Garnet..we know he loved the 'ammers!


So...as far as mashups go i'd give this one a "hmm it's ok". Putting aside my dislike for Chelsea my main criticisms would be...
1. This is last years shirt
2. I would have liked something a bit more to be done to the shirt, not just Garnett's name and number
3. Sorry i just can't put my bias aside...if this was Liverpool i'd probably love it!

(click picture to enlarge)

On the plus side though i'm liking the subtle details on the trainers such as the shirt number and the team emblem. Would I wear them though?....No!

I'll hang on for the Usain Bolt x Liverpool FC


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

mister2drink said...

Chelsea mate...forget Liverscum lol


Share/Save/Bookmark