Wednesday 12 August 2009

Celebrity Lookalikes - Lil Wayne


It's an age old question (an age being about 1 year in this instance)....Where did Lil Wayne get his "Swagga" from?

Well i've been doing some searching and I think i've found it. Any of my fellow 80's babies and older, may remember a film (and it's sequel) called Gremlins. Now isn't there an uncanny resemblance?!

It's not just the look, the "i've jus gone too far with the sizzurp again" voice and autotune add that gremlin tone to his "genius" lyrics too.

I've got to admit, i'm probably a bigger fan of gremlins than I ever will be of Weezy but I won't hate him for jockin their style...i'll hate him for everything else, just not that!

Maybe he should drop the martian and say "i am not the same, I am a gremlin"?

LB (sippin on that Haterade...mmm!)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark