Tuesday 11 August 2009

The BIG Show


First came Floyd Mayweather, now it appears Shaq is going to go "toe to toe" with The Big Show during a 3 hour special episode of WWE RAW next month. For all of you that love wrestling this is gonna be great news because that means no PPV, it's free!

Personally, I haven't followed or watched wrestling since I was about 8...you know, when it was real...it was wasn't it?

Anyway, this seems like it would be more entertaining than the last match of this type which involved Mayweather, at least they are similar in size. Perfect result for me would be a Shaq win, then he busses out some of his famous dance moves in the ring. I guess we'll have to see how they write it though....I mean see how it goes!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark