Sunday 23 August 2009

Air Jordan Force 4


You may have noticed by now I like my mashups, a couple of admissions though...
1. So far i haven't been all that impressed by the Jordan x Air Force that have come out.
2. I was never a massive fan of most Jordans full stop...I can hear the gasps of shock now and shouts of blasphemy. I liked a few but otherwise i thought most were just aight at best.

Anyways, back to the subject in focus...the latest concoction, the Air Force Jordan 4 (or IV). I'm loving the use of the original black and red colourway, a personal bias as these are my favourite 2 colours, but that aside, it just works.

Looking at the finer details, the air bubble being visible through the usual Air Force mid-sole is a nice touch. The red stitching running through will be a love it or hate it feature, personally I love it. Black would have been the obvious choice but I like the extra use of red.


(click picture for larger image)


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark