Thursday 2 July 2009

The Hangover - Review ... Must see film!

The Hangover……Release date 11/Jun/09

Okay so here comes another road trip idea of a film (which enters my mind)…how many more can one brain take…

Okay so the idea is nothing new a stag do for Doug and his boys, 2 days before he gets married, they plan a night out in Las Vegas. When they wake up the next morning to which none of them have no ideas on the events that took place the night before. A Tiger in the bath room, the groom is missing and a banging hangover.

I sat down with an open mind (wishing this would entertain me) my wish came true, oh yes this had jokes and one liners that even I would copy and paste. Even Mike Tyson playing himself was fun. It is a pick up the clues film with rude jokes and the lads’ intake of having fun.

I’m sure if you like films such as the 40 year old virgin, Superbad, Role Model and I love you man. Then this is for you. The comedy is up there with these titles.

I give this 8/10 as this had me in some stitches….a must watch, a film that will make u bust your gut with laugher.

Mr Honest (some times just too dam honest) lol


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark