Thursday 30 July 2009

A Fox That Wears the Trousers


I’m not one to normally write about couples but this story made my eyebrows lift up.

Okay here we have Megan Fox (the winner of how many times can I bend over in the Transformers 2 film) and her off/on boyfriend formally from Beverly Hills 90210 (don’t get me started on that show with not a black person in sight).

Okay, back to the news, they met in 2004 and started dating, news is now that they have agreed to an open relationship but the terms are is that she can date other men but he can’t date other women (this is where I say wtf) so she can do what she likes and he can’t unless his into guys (oh) not saying that he is but they just said no other girls on his part (ummm) anyway I guess she is the boss and she run tings.

It’s claimed that Megan has six months to decide if she wants to wed him. (I think a lot guys will be in line before the 6 months then)

All I can say is dam what happen to double standards...

What you think...?!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:


Share/Save/Bookmark