Wednesday 29 July 2009

Bruno - Film Review


Now this film has had a lot of hype and I have to give credit to the people marketing this film because you can't go anywhere and not see a poster or trailer of this film..

Okay now Sacha brought us Borat. I was one of them people who was like errrr nah I'm not watching that. So after the hype I got it for cheap (play.com, I should have shares in this company) anyway to much of my surpise I loved it and could not stop laughing.

So Sacha comes up with another character, a gay model is looking to become famous after he is shut out of his homeland. I'm used to being shocked but this film jumped over the border line so many times I lost count. From gay sex and a penis gag that will make the faint hearted leave the cinemas, this film is still packed a lot of laughter. Big note if u don’t wish to see a penis on a large cinema screen then this is not for you. Please note I had no idea about this so I was shocked as everybody else was. (lol)

Do I think its better then Borat, nah

Do I say go and watch it (only if you want to be shocked a little)

I’ll give this a 4/10.


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

LB said...

lol nice one. i kno enough now not to go see this!

Anonymous said...

I've got to say this film seemed TOO set up, No way a mum is going to say that it's cool for her 3 yr old to play with acid. Ali G was the best film out of the three & by far the best character

Six 3 said...

This film came with far to much hype & what's the point of doing a 15 cert version apart from poor box office figures & its the summer holidays!!! Bring back Ali G

missE said...

I definitely think he took it a bit to far this time, especially with the bit with the Palestinians and the Israelis, that's hardly helping the relations now isit? A bit too much penis as well, it became a bit too tasteless.


Share/Save/Bookmark